Fantasy gives way to reality on the stage at Clonter Opera.
The perfect setting for your special day - Weddings can take place on the stage in the current production set, be it a Japanese Garden or a Viennese Ballroom or any of the five unusual reception rooms.
The approach to Clonter Opera Theatre is along a beautiful beech tree lined drive, the wedding party disembark in front of the balconied entrance. Photographs can be taken on the lawns beside the Gazebo, with the backdrop of the bluebell woods and daffodils, or on the balcony.
Free car parking is provided for 200 cars opposite the entrance. A small Marquee overlooks the garden and can be used for reception drinks and shelter.
The Foyer and Ramsey room are ideal for a reception of between 150 to 200 guests, and include a bar, wedding gift table, and restrooms, all with disabled access.
Room layout consists of round and long tables surrounded by gold and red chairs. Matching tablecloths and napkins can be provided. Flowers for 15-20 tables can include tall glass stands on the Bride’s table with lilies and white roses. The guest table decorations will include freesias and white roses. We can recommend various florists and balloon suppliers.
Arrangements can be colour co-ordinated as required.
Champagne can be served for the guests on arrival, (66 bottles) 2 glasses per person for 150-200 people, with sparkling Elderflower for those who prefer. Musicians can be hired to perform in the foyer.
Canapes followed by a two-course supper, or alternatively a three-course wedding breakfast or buffet can be served. All can be tailor made to your requirements with one of our preferred caterers. A list of recommended caterers is enclosed.
Up lighters create an atmosphere in the Foyer and Ramsey room. A microphone is providedfor speeches. A Jazz Band or Disco can be arranged.
Weddings can be tailored to your budget and menus and wine lists supplied. Clonter has its own licensed bar and excellent choice of caterers depending on what is required. Our wedding organiser will be delighted to research your wish list.
Additionally we can provide:
- Alternative transport, Horse and carriage, Helicopter, Cars for other members of the family, taxis etc.
- A room can be made available for the bride and bridegroom to change in.
- A separate room can be provided for small children and a childminder, plus suitable refreshment.
- A professional photographer can be engaged.
- Cocktail pianist, singer, harpist, guitarist, or string quartet to perform during dinner or on guests’ arrival.
- Wine to your requirements, plus waiters.
- Pay bar
- Flowers, chocolate favours in clear or gold boxes for the tables.
- Themed decorations and lighting can be provided for an additional charge. Metallic balloons as decoration or with numbers for tables.
- Self-catering accommodation in the nearby fully furnished barn flats, which are ideal for families and small children.
"On behalf of David and myself, I would like to thank you very much for all your help with our wedding at Clonter. We had a fantastic time and the day went even better than we had hoped. The venue was practical and looked beautiful... Thank you also for arranging to look after our French family guests- they have all commented on how much they enjoyed their stay at Broomfield Barns. We look forward to meeting you again soon."
Maite and David
"Our sincere thanks for the most enormous contribution you made to the wedding.You produced the most sumptuous meal which was so greatly enjoyed by all. The quality of the food was just wonderful,the presentation so inviting,the vegetables cooked to perfection and the venison "melted" in the mouth. The vegetarians loved their tart and everyone wished they could try both deserts. Your staff were delightful and coped with great good humour. Thank you very much indeed for your proffesionalism and friendliness , we did appreciate that greatly. Best wishes and kindest regards."
Recommended Catering Companies
Vanilla in all Seasons / Tel: 91625 421685 / www.vanillainallseasons.co.uk
Karma Catering / Tel: 0161 8737300 / http://www.karmacatering.co.uk/
Events Autumn/Winter 2017
- 3rd September, Clonter Fair and Wedding Open Day